We’ve got you covered.
With 200,000 square feet of indoor storage space, our warehouse is designed to allow for proper product handling and provide superior protection from BC’s coastal weather.
With easy access for truck drivers, the pickup and return of export container equipment and movement of product to our rail yard is efficient and well-planned. Your product can be accessed and moved quickly with minimal risk of damage. Our warehouse staff and operators are well-trained and understand the importance of conducting onsite activities to the highest of standards.
Whether you’re shipping J-grade to Japanese markets, grain to offshore markets, or lumber and panel products domestically, our warehouse is the superior storage and Transload option for your product.
When you entrust your cargo with us, you can rest assured it’s in good hands knowing our warehouse facility is:
- Serviced by CN rail with access to CP, UP and BNSF Rail as well as truck
- Composed of 200,000 square feet with 28-foot clearance
- Equipped with covered bays for both railcar and container unloading/loading
- Equipped with 13 truck ramps
- Possesses specialized equipment to handle cargo and containers with care and efficiency
- Able to accommodate rail to container cross-docking, and
- EDI compatible with forest product mills, railways, and container ocean carriers
Lulu Island Terminal provides trusted and consistent storage and shipment services for local and overseas customers with a flexible and reliable logistical network.
To learn why we should be your preferred storage and shipment provider, contact us today.